If you want to be part of a creative team of self-starters who love to pursue new challenges, then we here at FreshMail have something that just might be for you.
We all know that the world is changing fast around us. So we are all learning how to empower our teams to self-organise and reach their goals in their own way while making sure they work seeing the broader picture. So if you're looking to be able to challenge yourself and explore new possibilities of technologies we use - you will feel great with us.
We also know that sometimes things can occasionally go wrong, or you will need to learn more to tackle the problem - believe us, we know exactly how it feels. You will want to prove that you can do it all. And that's great. Share with us what you have learnt. But if you get stuck - we are happy to help you with our expertise.
- Developing standards and procedures to determine as high as possible product quality and release readiness of the new features
- Mentoring and educating other members of the team
- Educating other members of the team
- Our eagerness to learn about areas for improvement of our product, processes and tools
- Work on procedures for inspection and reporting quality and performance issues
- Pushing our SLA to ensure customers’ requirements and expectations are met
- Review of the current standards, policies and practices for both the development and service infrastructure team
- Building a database of quality metrics, reports and statistics
- Full impact on creating a mature testing environment
- Have a nice and passion driven personality
- Working with many teams members so team-work skills are essential; we look for great communication skills
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Familiarity with software development processes (not necessarily the code, but how a feature goes from developers’ fingers to an end user)
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Practical experience with software QA tools and processes
- Knowledge of monitoring and debugging tests results
- Experience in creating QA metrics and performance indicators
- Passion for and hands-on experience with automation
What we can promise you
- You will have a lot of freedom - great influence on technologies and methodologies, how new features are tested and deployed
- You will work directly with the decision making members of the company in regards to the product development, including CTO, system architects and Product Owner
- Scale - we develop a system that has a scale which boosts experience like no other, our amount of user requests per seconds, milliseconds to respond with the data we deal with - gives you perfect environment to learn new tricks
- We will build any appropriate services and tools you will require
- You will be challenged with what you build - we really believe in pushing our limits beyond what we can read in user manuals
You will get some extra points for
- Showing us your analytical skills - we look for creative and insightfult
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of performance or security testing (answering questions like “how many X per second will this module handle”)
What we can offer you?
Make yourself at home while working with us in a comfortable, modern office.
Make new friends, including native speakers of English to help you develop your language skills.
Keep in shape with free membership in health clubs.
Enjoy the freedom and space to work the way you want.
And that’s the just the start...7 reasons why you should work with us at FreshMail
No podeeeślijże CV :)
Nie daj się prosić. To może być początek pięknej przygody.
Czekamy pod adresem:
na rozmowie rekrutacyjnej?
dla których warto pracować
Zobacz jak pracujemy
na co dzień
Przejdź się z nami
Wirtualnie na Google Street View,
lub w realu pod adresem:
al. 29 listopada 155C w Krakowie.
Inne oferty pracy
Strategy Manager Kraków
Junior Email Marketing Specialist Kraków
Junior Deliverability Specialist Kraków
Community Manager Kraków
Lead / Senior Java Script App Developer Kraków
Events & Customer Education Specialist Kraków
PHP Developer Kraków
Python Developer Kraków
Junior Administrator Kraków
Experienced Python Developer Kraków