If you want to be part of a creative team of self-starters who love to pursue new challenges, then we here at FreshMail have something that just might be for you.
We all know that the world is changing fast around us. So we are all learning how to empower our teams to self-organise and reach their goals in their own way while making sure they work seeing the broader picture. So if you're looking to be able to challenge yourself and explore new possibilities of technologies we use - you will feel great with us.
We also know that sometimes things can occasionally go wrong, or you will need to learn more to tackle the problem - believe us, we know exactly how it feels. You will want to prove that you can do it all. And that's great. Share with us what you have learnt. But if you get stuck - we are happy to help you with our expertise.
- Manage operating systems and services patches and upgrades on a regular basis
- Working with the other members of the IT team - configuring and add new services as necessary, engineering of system administration related solutions for various project and operational need etc.
- Working with our infrastructure and services vendors to maintain our IT environment
- Creating and maintaining IT infrastructure and services documentation
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to our requirements, with troubleshooting of issues, incidents and outages
- Working with IT equipment vendors to provide hardware, peripherals and appropriate services
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
- Have a nice and passion driven personality
- Working with many teams members so team-work skills are essential; we look for great communication skills
- Familiarity with aspects of various operating systems and platforms (we use CentOS and Windows)
- Ability to create scripts in Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby, Go or other language
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Basic knowledge of administration related aspects of databases (MySQL, Postresql, MongoDB or others)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details and ability to deliver within a declared time window
What we can promise you
- Ability to learn from other members of the team, many of them being experts in their fields
- Scale - we develop a system that has a scale which boosts experience like no other, our amount of user requests per seconds, milliseconds to respond with the data we deal with - gives you perfect environment to learn new tricks
- Working with modern technology stack. We are in the middle of redesigning our system - this year we migrated to a new DC with HA, and we’re bulding new data systems, including Hadoop cluster, modernized MySQL cluster and more
- You will be challenged with what you build - we really believe in pushing our limits beyond what we can read in user manuals
- You can craft your apps using your tools of choice
You will get some extra points for
- Experience with technical support
- Practical experience of databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Risk-assessment (operational, business continuity, security, technology or market) skills
- Knowledge of monitoring tools and platforms (like monitoring Icinga, Zabbix, Statsd, Collectd, Elasticsearch with Logstash, Prometheus, Graphite etc.)
- Familiarity with automation management tools (like Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Familiarity with virtualization tools and platforms
- Familiarity with IP telecommunications platform, such as SILICAN, and with various aspects of VOIP
What we can offer you?
Make yourself at home while working with us in a comfortable, modern office.
Make new friends, including native speakers of English to help you develop your language skills.
Keep in shape with free membership in health clubs.
Enjoy the freedom and space to work the way you want.
And that’s the just the start...7 reasons why you should work with us at FreshMail
No podeeeślijże CV :)
Nie daj się prosić. To może być początek pięknej przygody.
Czekamy pod adresem:
na rozmowie rekrutacyjnej?
dla których warto pracować
Zobacz jak pracujemy
na co dzień
Przejdź się z nami
Wirtualnie na Google Street View,
lub w realu pod adresem:
al. 29 listopada 155C w Krakowie.
Inne oferty pracy
Strategy Manager Kraków
Junior Email Marketing Specialist Kraków
Junior Deliverability Specialist Kraków
Community Manager Kraków
Lead / Senior Java Script App Developer Kraków
Events & Customer Education Specialist Kraków
PHP Developer Kraków
Python Developer Kraków
Experienced Python Developer Kraków
QA Engineer Kraków