Director / Head of MarketingCracow
If you want to be part of a creative team of self-starters who love to pursue new challenges, then we here at FreshMail have something that just might be for you.
We all know that the world is changing fast around us. So we are all learning how to empower our teams to self-organise and reach their goals in their own way while making sure they work seeing the broader picture. We also know that sometimes things can occasionally go wrong, or you will need to learn more to tackle the problem - believe us, we know exactly how it feels. You will want to prove that you can do it all. And that's great. Share with us what you have learnt. But if you get stuck - we are happy to help you with our expertise.
So if you're going to be able to challenge yourself and explore marketing world, you will feel great with us.
What makes a great marketing leader at FreshMail?
- Fluency in English
- At least 5 years of experience leading, managing and mentoring a marketing team in a technical domain
- Deep expertise in the areas of brand building, earned media, direct response advertising and omnichannel communication on B2B international market (with experience in the US and UK markets a particular advantage)
- Strong results-oriented and metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Willing and able to push back and challenge the status quo in a respectful manner
- Strong executive communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong ethics and a desire to work for a values-led organisation
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Experience with Management 3.0 considered as an advantage
Position accountabilities in the marketing field
- Develop and execute strategies to build the FreshMail brand to create awareness and affinity among decision makers in the target audiences
- Develop a Lead Generation & Account Based Marketing Strategy to meet FreshMail's revenue growth objectives on the international market
- Developing customer loyalty, preventing customer attrition, generating repeat business
- Integrate campaigns across multiple channels, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of new initiatives, assess results and continuously refine marketing plan.
- Align Marketing with Sales Efforts. Perform strategic planning with sales leadership participation, leverage sales activities and programs, provide quality sales support
- Establish and maintain budgets and identify cost saving opportunities
Position accountabilities in the team development field
- Cultivate a team culture of openness, collaboration, respect, focus, courage and continuous improvement
- Assist in creating an environment of teamwork and continuous learning and improvement
- Leading the marketing team and wider business using a servant leadership style whenever possible and lead them to self-organize
- Develop and implement work goals. Manage and motivate group leaders towards achievement of those goals
- Author and evolve Marketing department structure, partnering with the HR team to recruit talent and to create an incredible culture
- And yet able to keep it fun!
What we can offer you?
Make yourself at home while working with us in a comfortable, modern office.
Make new friends, including native speakers of English to help you develop your language skills.
Keep in shape with free membership in health clubs.
Enjoy the freedom and space to work the way you want.
And that’s the just the start...7 reasons why you should work with us at FreshMail
No podeeeślijże CV :)
Nie daj się prosić. To może być początek pięknej przygody.
Czekamy pod adresem:
na rozmowie rekrutacyjnej?
dla których warto pracować
Zobacz jak pracujemy
na co dzień
Przejdź się z nami
Wirtualnie na Google Street View,
lub w realu pod adresem:
al. 29 listopada 155C w Krakowie.